alternate form of tconX response

Shirish Kalele kalele at veritas.com
Thu Aug 15 14:45:59 GMT 2002

Yes, it does. If you just set the number of works to 42 without setting up
access masks, offline caching will stop working because you're essentially
giving no permissions for anyone to access the file offline.

I didn't apply this patch to Samba_2_2 because it creates access masks
using the standard Unix permissions. It needs to be extended to handle
POSIX ACLs.

- Shirish