Install Samba

Matthew Geddes mgeddes at tellurian.com.au
Tue Aug 13 18:20:01 GMT 2002

On Wed, Aug 14, 2002 at 10:12:37AM +0700, Le Viet Van wrote:
> I have just setup SuSE linux version 7.2, I want to intall SAMBA with PDC.
> Can you help me

Here's a few tips that may help you:

 - Have a look at the extensive documentation that comes with Samba (particularly the HOWTOs collection)
 - When posting to a mailing list, ask specific questions about the problems you've encountered
 - Try subscribing to the Samba Users mailing list instead of the Samba technical mailing list and asking specific questions there

There's also countless books and magazine articles that will be of significant help.

Hope it helps,
Matt