oplock break errors in 2.2.6-pre1

Olaf Frączyk olaf at cbk.poznan.pl
Thu Aug 8 05:03:28 GMT 2002

On Thu, 2002-08-08 at 13:21, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
> If you can do some more research, in particular in simplifying the
> problem, it has a better chance that *sombody* will get a chance to look
> at it.

OK, tomorrow I upgrade to latest CVS, and put logs on WWW with info to
the samba-technical..
It is very easy to reproduce for me: I just open 20 *.xls files with one
click and I get it for 50%.
BTW, I did this in March and putted this on WWW, sent email about it to
JRA and to the list, but got no reply from anyone.
And this problem is known since much earlier - I think last year.

Regards,

Olaf Fraczyk