w2k and samba 2.2.3

Milda Hampl milda at ika.cz
Mon Aug 5 09:18:01 GMT 2002

Please, did anybody see or hear about "No mapping between account names and
security IDs was done. " error which we can see anytime when we want to
register w2k computer at samba 2.2.3 at Debian Linux. Computer account at
Linux was succesfully created. Windows NT 4.0 and other computers can be
registered succesfully. Could this error go from Unicode LoginDomainName and
text representation? Should we use newer release of Samba? Many thanks for
any advice.

Ing. Milan Hampl CCNA, CCDA
IKA DATA spol. s r.o. Cisco Certified Premier Partner
IKA FM spol. s r.o. Archibus CAFM partner
Vinohradska 112
130 00 Praha 3
Czech Rep.
tel.:+4202 67313002, fax.: +4202 67312585
mobil:+420603 523634
HYPERLINK "http://www.ikadata.com/" \nhttp://www.ikadata.com, HYPERLINK
"http://www.ika.cz/" \nhttp://www.ika.cz
e-mail: milda at ika.cz