Visual Studio 6 + Samba 2.2.5 misbehaves.

Fredrik Ohrn ohrn at chl.chalmers.se
Thu Aug 1 05:26:02 GMT 2002

On Thu, 1 Aug 2002, Steven Mackenzie wrote:

> Mike Gerdts wrote:
>
> >net time /setsntp:unixservername
> >

> I think I've been having this problem too -- thanks!
>
> Do I need to put that command in a profile so that it's executed at each
> logon, or can I  run the command once only (on each workstation) ... ?

It's enough to run it once.

Regards,
Fredrik

--
   "It is easy to be blinded to the essential uselessness of computers by
   the sense of accomplishment you get from getting them to work at all."

Fredrik Öhrn                               Chalmers University of Technology
ohrn at chl.chalmers.se                                                  Sweden