User Manager for Domains / RAS callback problem

Guenther Deschner guenther.deschner at suse.de
Thu Apr 25 10:12:03 GMT 2002

hi,

at least with samba3-alpha15 it was possible to use usermgr and to change
almost any values without error-message. user specific attributes were
stored correctly with ldapsam-backend as long as group.mapping was
done properly.

unfortunately usermgr broke again with alpha17 (and current CVS), because
SAMR_R_QUERY_SEC_OBJ fails :(
i could not clearly find the cause, but i suspect recent changes of
the NT-security-descriptor-code.

maybe you try an earlier samba3-tarball.

hth,
guenther

Guenther Deschner                          guenther.deschner at suse.de
SuSE Linux Solutions AG                              GnuPG: 8EE11688
Berliner Str. 27                      phone:  +49 (0) 30 / 430944778
D-13507 Berlin                           fax:  +49 (0) 30 / 43732804