Access and "Corrupt DB"

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Tue Apr 23 14:06:01 GMT 2002

On Mon, Apr 22, 2002 at 02:02:05PM -0400, William Jojo wrote:

> It would be from [homes]
>
> h:\db#.mdb
>
> where # is the attempt number that we did at that time...are you checking
> the 222 and 223a versions of the logs?

Yes, I'm looking at both these logs. The only difference
I can see is that in the 2.2.2 log the open for "My Documents\db7.mdb"
succeeds because the file is there, and in the 2.2.3a log it
fails as the file is not.

Can you completely wipe the profile for this user and
just try it (Access) against a Samba 2.2.4pre server
that isn't serving profiles as well on a mapped drive
that is only serving the shared access db files.

That should simplify this log considerably and
enable me to find out what the problem is.

Can you give me a telephone number and timezone so
I can call you about this - it's my last showstopper
before 2.2.4

Thanks,

Jeremy.