lsa_enum_trust_dom functionality

Rafal Szczesniak mimir at diament.ists.pwr.wroc.pl
Sun Apr 14 04:31:01 GMT 2002

On Sun, 14 Apr 2002, Andrew Bartlett wrote:

> Rafal Szczesniak wrote:
> >
> > Here's the patch that adds server side of lsa_enum_trust_dom call to
> > samba. Memory leak causing segfault to smbd in some cases is already
> > fixed. Major changes include:
>
> That code (with some major changes)

Yes, I've noticed. You put comments I was just going to put (though I have
a bit more of them in my sources). What surprised me a little is the fact
that you gave up the list of TRUSTDOM in favour of simple array. I know,
the number of returned domain entries will be mostly "reasonable", but I
see nothing wrong in using list, actually. secrets_get_trusted_domains is
also a bit modified in its construction, but there's no fundamental
change.

> is now in the tree.  In particular
> this version works with NT4.

That one I sent did not ? I've tried it and it was fine.

cheers,
|Rafal 'Mimir' Szczesniak <mimir at diament.ists.pwr.wroc.pl>   |