pdb_mysql

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at nl.linux.org
Thu Apr 11 13:32:03 GMT 2002

Hi!

A pdb_mysql.so passdb backend plugin is now available from
http://nl.linux.org/~jelmer/pdb_mysql-0.1.tar.gz

During the programming of the plugin, I wondered how I should retreive
configuration data? Everybody names his tables and column fields
different and I can't put all those values in a location variable. So
I chose to let the user specify a configuration file in the location
variable. It would be nicer if there was a global system for this -
could I use loadparm?

Jelmer

--
Jelmer Vernooij <jelmer at nl.linux.org> - http://nl.linux.org/~jelmer/