database corruption?

Robert Cole robert at support4linux.com
Wed Apr 10 16:36:02 GMT 2002

Has anyone experienced any problems with database corruptions with 2.2.2? I'm on Caldera Openlinux 3.1 using samba 2.2.2 and Windoze 2000 clients and keep having corruption problems with Act 2000 and Quickbooks databases. There are only 5 users using each of these and every few months I seem to get really bad corruptions.

I've turned on strict locking and disabled caching for those shares altogether and still have problems.

Any specific settings or is this a known problem?

Robert Cole