password server = * is broken

Andrew Esh aesh at tricord.com
Tue Apr 9 07:56:11 GMT 2002

Never mind. I tested it again this morning, and it works now. There must have been a sick
DC or something. Nothing else changed.

I'm still not very confident. I think this area could use some more testing. I have heard
from others that this option doesn't work for them.

Has someone been working on it since Samba 2.2.3a?

Andrew C. Esh              mail:Andrew.Esh at tricord.com
Tricord Systems, Inc.
2905 Northwest Blvd., Suite 20   763-557-9005 (main)
Plymouth, MN 55441-2644 USA      763-551-6418 (direct)
http://www.tricord.com - Tricord Home Page