[±¤°íÀÔ´Ï´Ù.]À̸ÞÀÏ È«º¸µ¥ÀÌÅÍ

Timothee Besset ttimo at idsoftware.com
Tue Apr 9 05:39:02 GMT 2002

http://spamassassin.sourceforge.net

bit off-topic, but read on:

installed it a few days ago .. works like a charm ..
it uses a ranking system based on multiple tests to identify spam
(from there you can bounce the mail, ignore, tag, filter..)

for instance that specific spam ended up in my trash folder with the
following info:

SPAM: -------------------- Start SpamAssassin results ----------------------
SPAM: This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been altered
SPAM: so you can recognise or block similar unwanted mail in future.
SPAM: See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.
SPAM:
SPAM: Content analysis details:   (13.7 hits, 5 required)
SPAM: Hit! (2.0 points)  Subject is all capitals
SPAM: Hit! (1.7 points)  BODY: Includes a link to send a mail with a subject
SPAM: Hit! (-0.2 points) BODY: Includes a URL link to send an email
SPAM: Hit! (4.5 points)  HTML-only mail, with no text version
SPAM: Hit! (2.5 points)  Date: is in the future or unparseable
SPAM: Hit! (3.2 points)  Subject is full of 8-bit characters
SPAM:
SPAM: -------------------- End of SpamAssassin results ---------------------

TTimo