problems with VFS interface / audit.c example

Rainer Link link at foo.fh-furtwangen.de
Fri Apr 5 09:47:01 GMT 2002

Jeremy Allison wrote:

[..]

> > Does anyone have any suggestions on how I might fix this?
>
> I've fixed up the VFS modules for the 2.2.4 release. I'm not sure
> they worked correctly in 2.2.3a.

It seems not to work with 2.2.3(a) - at least it didn't work for me
until I've "ported" my patch for 2.2.2 to 2.2.3.

> I'm intending to actively support the VFS modules going forward

That's really good news! Thanks.

> (in that I've added new functionality such as the recycle bin
> patch using the VFS for 2.2.4).

Is the current VFS interface in CVS considered stable? Or will it change
a lot until 2.4.4 release? If no, I'll "fix" my samba-vscan stuff to
work with Samba 2.4.4, too.

Thanks again.

best regards,
Rainer Link
(OpenAntiVirus.org)

--
Rainer Link  | Student of Computer Networking
link at suse.de | University of Applied Sciences, Furtwangen, Germany