ADS integration net ads join fails, possibley wrong OU

Patrick Paul patpaul at MIT.EDU
Thu Apr 4 11:32:02 GMT 2002

Jim McDonough wrote:

>>I've got debugging turned on, can I get crazy amounts of info somehow(-d
>>50 doesn't work as in smbclient, nmbd, smbd....)?
>>

>I just fixed a bug in this today :)
>
>But I don't think most of the code you're using does a lot of debugging
>statements.  Something I should work on....
>
>Does the machine account get created?  There are various stages during join
>where it could happen...

Machine account doesn't get created.  There's no info in even viewer
also.  I'm gonna try a few more things to see if I can get it to work.
 Grabbed the latest cvs code also.

--
Patrick Paul
Systems Administrator