Winbindd in HEAD: cannot deal with 15,000 users+

Herb Lewis herb at sgi.com
Tue Apr 2 08:39:02 GMT 2002

This is what I use on my IRIX box. Change the commands as needed
for your system.

panic action = /usr/bin/X11/xterm -display smbo2:0 -e dbx -p %d

David Shapiro wrote:

> Do you know a solaris version of the cool panic command you have listed
> below that starts up a terminal?  I have gdb on my solaris box, but I do not
> use gnome.
>
> David

Herb Lewis                               Silicon Graphics
Networking Engineer                      1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy MS-510
Strategic Software Organization          Mountain View, CA  94043-1351
herb at sgi.com                             Tel: 650-933-2177
http://www.sgi.com                       Fax: 650-932-2177