newest and updated polish man pages

Rafal Szczesniak mimir at spin.ict.pwr.wroc.pl
Thu Sep 27 09:05:03 GMT 2001

On Thu, 27 Sep 2001, Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:

> On Thu, 27 Sep 2001, Rafal Szczesniak wrote:
>
> > > I'm a little out of it. Sorry.  I've got these changes
> > > ready to commit, but if I do they will be part of the 2.2.2
> > > distribution.
> >
> > Great. I'm really glad :-)
>
> Are you saying that you want the polish HTML files to be part of
> the 2.2.2 release?
>
> I can do that of course.  I was just wondering if it
> would be the best thing.

That's what I meant originally, when I was talking about growing size
of samba source tree.

>  This kind of stuff really needs to be
> coordinated in HEAD I think.

At the begin I wanted to see it in 2.2.2. But I'm not sure now.
Especially since we started to discuss the i18n'ed docs packages
issue with Monyo.
At least I'd like to put polish (and other ones too, of course) docs
tarball to the samba ftp archives. I think about the samba-docs
package design. So, while it'd be at the design stage, people could
at least download the documents and use it in their own way.

Oh ... about polish man pages. You can expect another (minor) updates.
The original english ones have been changed recently :)

> cheers, jerry

cheers,

Rafal 'Mimir' Szczesniak <mimir at spin.ict.pwr.wroc.pl>   |
*BSD, Linux and Samba                                  /