generating docs from DocBook sources

Rafal Szczesniak mimir at spin.ict.pwr.wroc.pl
Thu Sep 27 08:09:02 GMT 2001

On Wed, 26 Sep 2001, Gerald Carter wrote:

> On Wed, 26 Sep 2001, Rafal Szczesniak wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 26 Sep 2001, Rafal Szczesniak wrote:
> >
> > > What do you think about this? It's about docs/docbook/manpages
> > > actually, but anything else from docbook sources will be concerned
> > > (sooner or later).
> > >
> > > (1) Is it better to check with the ./configure script what files do we
> > > actually have in docbook/manpages (note, that these may change as more
> > > i18n languages may be supported as time goes) and on that basis
> > > generate proper Makefile by substituting variable in Makefile.in
>
> The Makefile in docs/docbook needs to be generalized.  Listing each file
> is horrible (i know I did it).  patches appreciated.

All right then. I'll produce one.

> > OK. I see no response, so, in the meanwhile, I'll provide a patch for
> > the former case.
>
> Well you gave me all of 8 hours to respond (most of which
> I was asleep)  :-)

Well, I thought it was one day I've waited for any response ... never
mind. It's good to hear your opinion, anyway.
I hope you had at least a good night's sleep :) I did not. I've been
traveling by train whole night long :(

> Good choice though :-)

I hope so.

> cheers, jerry

Rafal 'Mimir' Szczesniak <mimir at spin.ict.pwr.wroc.pl>   |
*BSD, Linux and Samba                                  /