newest and updated polish man pages

Gerald Carter gcarter at valinux.com
Wed Sep 26 09:23:31 GMT 2001

On Wed, 19 Sep 2001, Rafal Szczesniak wrote:

> OK. I've finished updating sgml sources of polish man pages. I've
> fixed mostly winbind related params, winbindd(8) itself and some typos
> in rpcclient(1), wbinfo(1). I've also sent to you a few patches
> against english man pages, yesterday. Just a minor typos. I'm also
> sending html man pages, but without [ng]roff files since I still have
> problems with creating nice looking pages.
>
> Now preparing patches for configure.in, Makefile.in and install
> scripts.

Have we discussed about splitting the docs packages out?
I'mm a little out of it. Sorry.  I've get these changes
ready to commit, but if I do they will be part of the 2.2.2
distribution.

So I'm wondering about a separate samba-docs package.
I think monyo brought this up.  Did we decide what (and how)
to do?

cheers, jerry
 www.samba.org              SAMBA Team              jerry_at_samba.org
 www.plainjoe.org                                jerry_at_plainjoe.org