large quantity of fsa*.tmp files

Torbjorn Jansson tobbe%mariedal-32-147.student.mh.se at mh.se
Tue Sep 25 10:04:02 GMT 2001

i got similar problems when i by mistake changed permisions so users coudnt
delete files

i think msoffice programs saves some temprary files when it tries to save
for example word documents. if it cant delete the fsa file(s) it wond allow
you to save the word document

check if you can create files and delete them