SWAT i18n - in CVS - compilation problems

Deniz Akkus Kanca deniz at arayan.com
Sat Sep 22 08:46:02 GMT 2001

Hello,

I encountered the following problems in samba checked out from
cvs.samba.gr.jp:

1. source/configure is not updated and does not understand po directory.
Configure --help does not give out the --with-i18n-swat option. When
configured with no options, we get an error in the po directory as
Makefile is not generated.

Diff between this and previous Japanese version of configure shows a number
of differences.

2. When configured with old configure file from Japanese version, I get the
following compilation error. I just copied configure over and configured
with --with-i18n-swat, I don't know whether this breaks something else.
System is RH7.1 with standard install and upgrades.

Compiling libsmb/cli_spoolss.c
In file included from include/ntdomain.h:278,
from include/rpc_misc.h:24,
from include/smb.h:1531,
from include/util_list.h:28,
from include/includes.h:642,
from libsmb/cli_spoolss.c:27:
include/rpc_lsa.h:526: Internal error: Segmentation fault.
Please submit a full bug report.
See <URL:http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/> for instructions.
make: *** [libsmb/cli_spoolss.o] Error 1

Please advise if I am doing something wrong here. The CVS out of
cvs.samba.gr.jp does not compile...

Best regards,
Deniz