Getent Group failing With Winbind

Adam Read read_a at univerahealthcare.com
Thu Sep 20 06:43:07 GMT 2001

Here are the stats:
2.2.2pre CVS as of 2 days ago
./configure --with-pam
nsswitch.conf => groups and passwd both "files winbind"

getent passwd works great, but getent group fails at one group and crashes
winbind.  The winbind log. file contains the following:

[2001/09/20 09:27:55, 1]
nsswitch/winbindd_group.c:fill_grent_mem(78)  fill_grent_mem(): could not
lookup membership for group rid 2660 in domain HSMC
[2001/09/20 09:27:55, 0] nsswitch/winbindd_group.c:winbindd_getgrent(716)
  could not lookup domain group HSMC+cs mailbox

HSMC being a trusted domain
Do I need to do anything special to lookup groups in a trusted domain?
This is a showstopper, and I do not want to go back to everyone printing as
"nobody"

Thanks,
Adam Read
IT, Univera Healthcare WNY