Getting ready for 2.2.2 - LDAP

C.Lee Taylor ( LeeNX ) leet at leenx.co.za
Tue Sep 18 08:43:21 GMT 2001

    Thanks for your quick response ... is this work based on what Shahms E.
King did, because I tried out his rpm and did not get very far? ... 'Cause
if you mean by extra functionality you are referring to account expiry and
the sort, well that could come in time, I would just like to get password
sync working with LDAP and Samba ... other than that, great work guys ...