Problems Compiling

Simo Sorce idra at samba.org
Tue Sep 18 07:05:03 GMT 2001

Yes, this is a problem with systems (eg. Mandrake) that uses cups.
Unfortunately till 2.2.1a we checked only the library and not the header
files presence to support cups.
instal the development packages of cups (generaly cups-devel...rpm),
and all will be fine.
The problem has been fixed in CVS.

bye.

Simo Sorce       idra at samba.org