Getting ready for 2.2.2.

Rafal Szczesniak mimir at spin.ict.pwr.wroc.pl
Tue Sep 18 03:15:02 GMT 2001

On Mon, 17 Sep 2001, Gerald Carter wrote:

> On Mon, 17 Sep 2001, Jeremy Allison wrote:
>
> > On Tue, Sep 18, 2001 at 02:41:53AM +0200, Rafal Szczesniak wrote:
> >
> > > Could we:
> > >   1) Attach the [ng]roff and html format of polish man pages (I'll
> > >      send the newest updates on these days) as well as my short
> > >      README for polish users
> >
> > Ok - Gerry can you look at this ?
>
> Yup.  I've got the tarballs here on disk.

Please, wait a couple of hours today and I'll prepare current version
of polish documents including updates that appeared in a last few
days.
Maybe I can also produce a patch merging config-time option I
made for i18 version on japanese ftp server.

> cheers, jerry

cheers,

Rafal 'Mimir' Szczesniak <mimir at spin.ict.pwr.wroc.pl>   |
*BSD, Linux and Samba                                  /