Getting ready for 2.2.2.

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Mon Sep 17 18:09:02 GMT 2001

On Mon, Sep 17, 2001 at 09:03:49PM -0400, Eric Boehm wrote:

> What about the smb.conf parsing problems relating to the number of
> printers?

I think this is related to the line length covered below.

> What about the problem(s) with talloc?

Fixed in 2.2.2 CVS.

> I don't know if this is covered in the above but there is a problem if
> a line length exceeds a certain length.

Yep - the length limit is 1024 bytes. It's not targeted for a
fix in 2.2.2, it's already fixed in HEAD and should be fixed
in the release after 2.2.2. It's too destabilising to add in
that fix right now if we want to release within a week or so.

Jeremy.