Getting ready for 2.2.2.

Rafal Szczesniak mimir at spin.ict.pwr.wroc.pl
Mon Sep 17 17:39:02 GMT 2001

On Mon, 17 Sep 2001, Jeremy Allison wrote:

> 	I know of one showstopper (the WINS re-registation
> bug) I need to fix before Samba 2.2.2 is in a shippable
> state (ie. then Gerry, John and I do all our regression
> testing :-).
>
> If you think different, now's the time to say so :-).

Could we:
  1) Attach the [ng]roff and html format of polish man pages (I'll
     send the newest updates on these days) as well as my short
     README for polish users

  2) split up the rpc_server/srv_spoolss_nt.c into smaller pieces
     (better to "eat") - just the aesthetics. I recently had
     priviledge and "pleasure" to read this file. Whew! Seemed to
     have no end :)

> Jeremy.

I guess I don't have to say, I especially care of the former :-)

Rafal 'Mimir' Szczesniak <mimir at spin.ict.pwr.wroc.pl>   |
*BSD, Linux and Samba                                  /