Turkish translations for swat

Rafal Szczesniak mimir at spin.ict.pwr.wroc.pl
Thu Sep 13 08:01:08 GMT 2001

On Sun, 9 Sep 2001, Deniz Akkus Kanca wrote:

>     Hello,

Hi. I'm sorry for the absence, but my mail server has been out of
order for the last 3-4 days.

> The make process needs to be changed to include these.

That's no problem, I guess.

> Also, not having the parameter names in the local language makes the program
> pretty cryptic for a non-English user. What can we do to make it more
> understandable for a non-English speaker?

Yes. We were talking about this with monyo and after a short mail
exchange it seems to be better to leave parameter names in english
and, optionally, add a short explanation. But I guess you already know
that.

> I have not yet translated the numerous help pages. Where does one go for
> translating these? (Where in the source tree I mean, I assume they are
> generated from a single location)

I noticed you've been informed about this too. Good luck with
smb.conf(5) ! You'll surely need it :)

cheers,

Rafal 'Mimir' Szczesniak <mimir at spin.ict.pwr.wroc.pl>   |
*BSD, Linux and Samba                                  /