Fwd: cvs_head and winbind problems (possible bug)

Simon Travers-Jones simon at compudigm.co.nz
Sun Sep 9 16:42:02 GMT 2001

ive done a _real_quick_ fix in the mean time:

in rpc_client/cli_login.c (1.40):

163a164,170
 > //stj
 >   char *new_smbusername;
 >   new_smbusername = user_info->smb_username.str +
strlen(user_info->domain.str)+1;
 >   DEBUG(0,("new_smbusername = %s\n",new_smbusername));
 > //

170c177,179
<                 user_info->smb_username.str, cli->clnt_name_slash,
---

--

Simon Travers-Jones
Network Engineer

*This email and any attachments are confidential and may be legally
privileged.
*You must scan this email and any attachments for viruses.  Compudigm
International Limited accepts no liability for any loss, damage or
consequence, whether caused by our own negligence or not, resulting
directly or indirectly from the use of this email and any attachments.
*If you are not a named addressee or if you have received this email in
error, you must notify us immediately.  You must also delete the email
and any attachments, and you must not use, copy or disclose them.