Errors compiling latest CVS on Solaris 8

Rafal Szczesniak mimir at spin.ict.pwr.wroc.pl
Tue Sep 4 10:21:05 GMT 2001

On Tue, 4 Sep 2001, Jeremy Allison wrote:

> Rafal Szczesniak wrote:
> >
> > On the other hand (ie. from the team's point of view) it's
> > probably big headache how to wade through the pile of
> > submitted patches.
>
> Actually it's not a pain to do this - the pain
> it applying them and then regression testing to
> make sure nothing else breaks :-).

That's exactly what I meant by saying "wade through the pile ..."

BTW. What's the progress in fitting samba web site to
international documentation ? Yeah, I know it's a nasty
question ;-)

Rafal 'Mimir' Szczesniak <mimir at spin.ict.pwr.wroc.pl>   |
*BSD, Linux and Samba                                  /