Errors compiling latest CVS on Solaris 8

Rafal Szczesniak mimir at spin.ict.pwr.wroc.pl
Tue Sep 4 00:51:51 GMT 2001

On Tue, 4 Sep 2001, Toomas Soome wrote:

> I can (and most probably probably will) make updates, but I really do
> not know if it's worth to send them out -- it has taken months with
> previous diffs and dozens of emails... I'm afraid, there is black hole
> in samba team for diffs...

No, it's just VERY limited processing power :) I feel it on
myself (with documentation). That's quite usual: If you want
to keep good ("tight") control over a project, you have to
be careful with applying submitted patches. If you want to
be "opened" and apply each (well, most) patch, you can't
keep such control ...

> toomas

cheers,

Rafal 'Mimir' Szczesniak <mimir at spin.ict.pwr.wroc.pl>   |
*BSD, Linux and Samba                                  /