Errors compiling latest CVS on Solaris 8

Toomas Soome tsoome at ut.ee
Mon Sep 3 23:47:04 GMT 2001

Gerald Carter wrote:

> On Mon, 27 Aug 2001, Fouquet, Errol wrote:
>
> > Used "./configure --with-nisplus --with-nisplus-home"
> > Running make I get:
>
> --with-nisplus has been removed.  Do you really have a need
> for it?

and how about my ~9000 users... :( and not speaking about my udiffs sent
to samba-bugs or smth... ok, this was quite after 2.2.1a -- and so
before merge.

I can (and most probably probably will) make updates, but I really do
not know if it's worth to send them out -- it has taken months with
previous diffs and dozens of emails... I'm afraid, there is black hole
in samba team for diffs...

toomas
--
Bureaucrat, n.: