Query Regarding Samba Source

Suman Sai saisuman at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 31 10:43:37 GMT 2001

Dear Samba Team:

I'm working on a project where I need to trap Samba calls to the Samba
server and write out each of these calls to a separate output file, in a
certain format. I know that logs are generated, but this is a different
thing I'm looking for. Could someone please tell me which files in the
source code I need to check out? I'm feeling pretty lost in this plethora of
.C files, and can't really make out where to start. To make my question more
direct,  in which module are the Samba calls actually received by the
server, and where are they parsed?

I'd be extremely grateful towards any help received.

-Thanks and Regards,
Suman.