utilities for active directory and smbpasswd

Gerald (Jerry) Carter jerry at samba.org
Wed Oct 31 07:58:19 GMT 2001

On Tue, 30 Oct 2001, Jeremy Allison wrote:

> It's the same approach as used on Windows, so should be familiar
> to Windows admins. We could put the other utils in maintanence
> mode when their functionality is added to 'net'.

This makes sense when we can leverage code.  Remember that
Luke previously used a similar approach leverage common code
(lib/cmd_inter.c) and use a very thin main() which created
samedit, et. al.

> Ask Gerry though, as he will be working on moving the docs :-) :-).

I hate you all.  I just want you to know that :)

And it's J-E-R-R-Y   !!!! Arghhh......!!!! :-)

cheers, jerry
 www.samba.org              SAMBA Team              jerry_at_samba.org
 www.plainjoe.org                                jerry_at_plainjoe.org