Terminal Server ...

C.Lee Taylor leet at leenx.co.za
Fri Oct 26 05:58:03 GMT 2001

Greetings ...

	After playing a little with Samba 2.2.2 and LDAP, I am happy to start
looking at moving my users out of flat files and into LDAP and get a
Terminal Server to use my Samba Domain, but I do remember that someone
once said that Terminal Server will not let one install applications for
users to share because it can't save extra info in the SAM db.  I take
it that this has not changed? ... So I have a quick question.  NT4's SAM
db knows nothing of Terminal Server, but M$ gave us the ablity to add
extra stuff into the SAM db, some how, can we not just pop this blob (
slam me now, cause I am just pulling at ideas ) into a file or LDAP blob
field or something like that? ...

	I would love to help test this ...

Thanks guys.
Mailed