Problems Listing Users

Ariel Mella ariel at jusbaires.gov.ar
Wed Oct 24 09:01:03 GMT 2001

Hi J.F!
We have seen you comitted some changes related to sam on Sunday.
Do you know if we can just overwrite the files you changed on the 2.2.2 tree
or do we have to checkout the current tree and compile it?
Do you recommend this for a production server?
We don´t care if this is a "beta" release, since we have the "100+ are
invisible" problem...
Has anyone tested this? Any comments?