bad compile 2.2.2

Chris Tooley ctooley at amoa.org
Wed Oct 24 08:52:06 GMT 2001

I'm recompiling a RH 6.2 SRPM with a patch added and was wondering if
you might know where some things have moved to.

I've posted the output of my compile attempt here.  If you need more
info I'll be happy to provide it.  There is no patch available for 2.2.2
so I was using a 2.2.1a (yeah I know, things change, which is why I'm
asking where stuff moved to so I can help fix the patch) and it
apparently does something that has changed from 2.2.1a to 2.2.2.

Linking bin/smbd
smbd/reply.o: In function `recycle':
smbd/reply.o(.text+0x3ee5): undefined reference to `dos_file_size'
smbd/reply.o(.text+0x3ff7): undefined reference to `dos_directory_exist'
smbd/reply.o(.text+0x4171): undefined reference to `dos_rename'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [bin/smbd] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

Thanks for any possible help in advance.

Please cc me on replies as I'm not on the list.

Chris Tooley