Linker warnings on MacOS X

The DJ hartman at mac.com
Wed Oct 24 04:11:05 GMT 2001

> The DJ writes:
>
>> I tried the patch. It still doesn't compile without warnings. Shouldn't I be
>> able to find this setting back in configure.status or Makefile after
>> ./configure?
>> Well in any case, it doesn't show up in both of them.
>
> You have to apply this to configure.in and then run autoconf to
> regenerate the configure script.

Sorry ;-)
I'm just getting into all this. My school C lessons never got further than
creating a Makefile. This Makefile.in is new to me.

>> This was samba 2.2.2 fresh download with no additional options exept for
>> this patch.
>
> Hmm - I did it against head but it sounds like it applied cleanly
> to 2.2.2.
>

> Tim.

Yep not much changes there, I checked the source.

It is still not working. The additional flag is being used now though. Come
to think of it I'm afraid it ain't the bug I thought it was. I'll look into
it further.

DJ

Universiteit Twente
Derk-Jan 'The DJ' Hartman