Problems Listing Users

Jim Jarvie ntl-linux at ntlworld.com
Fri Oct 19 10:41:03 GMT 2001

Dear Jean & nt-dom list,

Following up my earlier message regarding the list problem, I have now
re-tried the user list with samba re-compiled for 10 users per block.
This does indeed give me 20 entries in the list (18 users + 2 domain
groups), so it appears only 2 blocks are being sent to Win98, hence the
incomplete list I am experiencing.

Where do we go from here ?  Should I submit any more detailed debug logs
to help track this problem down ?

Regards
Jim