no name services! rpc_ns_binding_xxx() is blank!

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at samba-tng.org
Fri Oct 19 02:56:04 GMT 2001

thanks for confirming this, seiichi.

hm, looks like we need a nsid project... :)

i can get away with a hacked up version for now,
however i really do want this to work properly,
i find that this is all clicking into place:
auto_handle is assumed on the LsaOpenPolicy
function and the auto_handle code calls
rpc_ns_binding_i functions, and it works!

thx,

luke