Curious

Simo Sorce idra at samba.org
Fri Oct 19 00:05:06 GMT 2001

On Thu, Oct 18, 2001 at 08:53:23AM -0500, Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Oct 2001, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
>
> > defined there.  Samba is *too* big to 'userstand' in any detail, you
> > just have to trust that various parts do their job.
>
> Phooey!  It just takes a while :-)

I started just this way, asking the list for a scheme of samba,
to let me understand the code faster, after I realized that
there were none I said: "well time someone do it, i will do"
eheheh, a few years after I'm still understanding some parts of
the code, and meantime got so interested in others that coding
took the precedence :-))

> jerry-still-working-on-it  :-)

mee too ...

Simo Sorce       idra at samba.org