Problems Listing Users

Jim Jarvie ntl-linux at ntlworld.com
Thu Oct 18 03:12:06 GMT 2001

Yes, I found [and changed] that entry [by recompiling] - what I got then
was a complete failure to list the users at all (I tried various
values).. Since the 100 users is exactly two blocks of 50 I though I
could change this to 1000 and my problem would be solved, but it made
things a lot worse !  I could only get it to work [i.e. To show any
users] by reverting to 50, which put me back exactly where I started...

Jim

On 17/10/01, 22:58:21, Ariel Mella <ariel at jusbaires.gov.ar> wrote regarding
Re: Problems Listing Users: