Compile problem on Solaris --with-smbwrapper

Rafal Szczesniak mimir at spin.ict.pwr.wroc.pl
Wed Oct 17 03:29:03 GMT 2001

On Tue, 16 Oct 2001, Joe Meslovich wrote:

> As long as everyone is on the same page its all the same to me.
> ;)
> Joe

Although I prefer English (UK) ie. charset_initialise(), I think it
would bring a load of needless work. :)
AFAIR in Linux kernel, Linus T. did the similiar thing. There were
some remarks about "colour console" instead of US "color console" ;-)

> On Tue, 16 Oct 2001, Jeremy Allison wrote:
>
> > On Tue, Oct 16, 2001 at 01:42:59PM -0400, Joe Meslovich wrote:
> > >
> > > If the spelling of charset_initialize is to be spelled properly it will
> > > have to be fixed in the following files:
> >
> > Actually, that's only spelled correctly in the US idiom. In the
> > UK and Australian english we need to change charset_initialize()
> > to charset_initialise() :-).
> >
> > Jeremy.

> Joe Meslovich						joe at bridgewater.edu
> Associate Network/Systems Engineer	                College Box 499
> Tel: (540) 828 - 5343

cheers,

Rafal 'Mimir' Szczesniak <mimir at spin.ict.pwr.wroc.pl>   |
*BSD, Linux and Samba                                  /