winbind and windows 2000 --FIXED

Greg Dickie greg at justaguy.ca
Thu Nov 29 05:50:02 GMT 2001

Hi,

  Just so no one wastes time on this. It's fixed. After I did the net
localgroup patch I attempted to reboot the PDC but didn't verify that it
had, in fact, rebooted. It hadn't. All is well except that "wbinfo -r
greg" does not return any groups but I have no idea if it should.

Regards,
Greg

--
Greg Dickie