Found reason for Disk full message with non full disk,

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at pcug.org.au
Mon Nov 26 15:57:03 GMT 2001

Andreas Moroder wrote:

> Hello Jeremy,
>
> I made my simple test and it works.
>
> Thank you very much.
>
> What about the proposal to let people that submitted bugs know where you
> applied the patch. I digged around in the source myself tying to find the place
> where the error occured. It would be a way to learn how the things work if you
> tell us mortals what you did to solve the problem.
>
> Bye
>
> Andreas

The easiest way to do this is to use the 'recent checkins' page on
build.samba.org.  The commits usually have sane commit messages, and it
should give you a start on this.  Also keep an eye on the cvsweb
(pserver.samba.org).  If you are particularly keen, subscribe to the
samba-cvs at samba.org list...

Andrew Bartlett                                 abartlet at pcug.org.au
Manager, Authentication Subsystems, Samba Team  abartlet at samba.org
Student Network Administrator, Hawker College   abartlet at hawkerc.net