Found reason for Disk full message with non full disk,

Jay Ts jay at toltec.metran.cx
Fri Nov 23 16:37:29 GMT 2001

Sorry, I think I'm a little behind in this discussion ... I just
checked the smb.conf manual page, and it says oplocks = yes is
default behavior.  Does this mean that if I don't turn oplocks
off, I should be ok?  I'm wondering if this is related to the
"out of disk space" errors we are getting when Win2K tries to
load roaming profiles...

Jay Ts