Facing Problems With Source

Suman Sai saisuman at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 22 20:03:04 GMT 2001

Dear All:

I was looking to modify the SMB Search Unique call, so as to return a
modified file list when asked about a certain directory. I opened up the
file reply.c and modified reply_search(). I inserted a lot of debug tags in
it. I've set the debug level such that it logs everything. But the problem
is, I'm seeing no effect of my modifications. I've compared the linked
binary. It appears that this method is not being called, which I don't think
is possible. What is happening, people?

Basically, is my approach to my task correct?

I'll be really grateful for any help.

-Regards,
Suman.