Disk full message with non full disk ( production server )

Andreas Moroder andreas.moroder at sb-brixen.it
Thu Nov 22 08:45:04 GMT 2001

Hello Jeremy,

I made another test, this time as admin user.
I get the same error message.

I looked at a new log ( this is a little bit smaller ) and found the lines

[2001/11/22 17:34:04, 2] smbd/open.c:open_file(214)
  ANDREAS opened file allgemein/Vergleich.xls read=Yes write=No (numopen=1)

Is write=No ok while I am trying to write a file?

Thanks
Andreas