authentication errors

Karyn Joseph josephk at std.teradyne.com
Tue Nov 20 09:44:55 GMT 2001

Some additional information.  I realized that the people who are
being denied access have primary gid's which aren't part of the
allowed groups, but are part of the group in the group file that
does have permission.  It seems like samba is not reading the
group file anymore.

Any ideas?  Please.

Karyn