Strange Domain Name...

Esh, Andrew AEsh at tricord.com
Tue Nov 20 07:15:55 GMT 2001

You should be able to find the IPs of all the hosts in the local broadcast
domain which have the CEMNTER domain name registered by using this command:

	nmblookup CEMNTER

If you want to find the master browser of the CEMNTER domain:

	nmblookup -M CEMNTER

If you get a reply like "10.10.10.10<1d>", then you can investigate it
further with this command:

	nmblookup -A 10.10.10.10

The output from that command will include all the host, domain, and group
names that host has registered, as well as the name of any user who is
currently logged into the host.