Changing recurse option from hard limit to something "smarter"

Justin Yackoski justin at skiingyac.com
Fri Nov 16 18:25:04 GMT 2001

Boy do I feel silly, I had no idea that even existed!  I will definitely
look into that, since it would obviously be much faster to call a custom
C program.  Thanks!  If I were to use some sort of hash (it seems easy
enough to add that), would you or anyone on the list be interested in it
or in adding it to the standard samba code, since it seems to me that it
would be a useful feature?  If so, let me know, otherwise I'll assume
otherwise.  Thanks again.

Justin